That first taste of spring is fast approaching! The birds are chirping and florals are blooming. Okay, maybe you've still got some dreary weather, but longer days and brighter weather are coming! We wanted to share a festive drink that encompasses everything we love about the spring equinox.
This lavender lemonade recipe will truly hit the spot on a warm spring day! We recommend infusing it with one of our cannabis oils, or pair it with a dried flower rich in citrus and floral terpenes to really maximize the spring vibes.
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- Handful of food grade lavender, fresh or dried
- 1-2 cups lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp honey (optional)
- CBD or THC tincture (dosed individually)
- Be sure to clean your lavender first and foremost! Combine the lavender and sugar, rubbing together until fragrant.
- Combine the mixture with 2 cups boiling water, and let infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Strain lavender from the mixture, and add in lemon juice to taste. This part is all up to you -- find the right concentration and taste for your needs.
- Pour individually over ice, and add a few drops (dosing will vary for your personal needs) of your preferred CBD or THC tincture. Garnish with fresh lavender & lemon slices, if desired.
- Last but not least...ENJOY!
If infused drinks aren’t your style, then simply skip the addition of a tincture and pair with a dried flower like Lemon Z or Wedding Crasher. These strains feature notes of citrus and spice to perfectly complement the sweetness of the lemonade.
As with any cannabis product, we always recommend you start low and slow with your dosing. We recommend adding the tincture to the finished, single serve beverage, to accurately control your dose and make future adjustments to your personal needs and desires if needed.